Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Selling a piece of my history...


Well, I've finally done it. I took the van I've had for over 15 years now, and put it up for sale on Craigslist .

S and I have had this van so long that sometimes it seems like always. We've gone to SCA events in it, gone camping in it, went to our first motorcycle rally in it...shoot, I think we've done just about everything but have sex in the damn thing! (how the hell did I miss out on that!?) LOL



But, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. The van leaving is going to fund the repairs on Ol' LeRoy.


Which the mechanic says is gonna cast $300-$400 to fix. I think he is being optimistic, myself! LOL But I would LOVE to see him be right, and me be WRONG! (for a change!)
Although, I would really prefer to get a Harley-Davidson Road King...



The truth of it is...This is the Harley I am most likely to get!



So, all my little friends (and minions) out there in blogger land...start putting some positive energy out for me to sell quickly, painlessly, and for an exhorbitant amount of money...so I can have the bike of my dreams!!

bye for now.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll help you buy the wood sweetheart! LOL

Kami said...

Sending out good vibes! Good luck!