Thursday, July 24, 2008

The songs in my head...

For some reason, I cannot figure out why, I woke up yesterday morning with a Styx song running through my head. Blue Collar Man. I woke up with it playing in my head, and I didn't get rid of it until sometime mid-afternoon. I don't even particularly like that song! I mean, I don't hate it, it just isn't one of my favorites.
This morning, I awoke with Seethers, Fake it in my head. Can't stop thinking about it. Hmmmm, I wonder if there is any significance to the songs I wake up with? I don't really listen to the radio much, and I no longer really listen to much in the way of music at all these days...
Some inner hidden message? Are aliens reading my mind? I am sure I will never know....


Now where did I put that tin-foil hat............?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As long as you're not hearing the yellow submarine or gilligan's island you shouldn't be b*tching....oh, you LIKE those. :)
Love you.
(I'll buy some extra tinfoil for you.)

Kami said...

If I had a brain I would have found your blog sooner. Oh, wait, I do have a brain. I think it's in the freezer, though.

It's called an ear worm and I blame Britney Spears. Before Britney Spears, chewing gum and pet rocks were the source of ear worms. Before chewing gum, there were no ear worms, except during the Renaissance, when no one could get the already outdated and much cursed "Greensleeves" out of their heads. Potatoes were largely blamed but it was actually spread by lice.

Unknown said...

These ARE SONGS, right? Not voices?
Love you... :Z)